- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or rental agreement with your current name and address listed.
- Proof of income such as:
- Recent paycheck stub; previous year’s federal income tax return; written statement from your employer stating gross monthly income and when it was earned
- Persons paid in cash may complete and sign a form stating income and when it was earned; OR
- Self-employed people may use the previous year’s federal income tax return with Schedule C.
- Birth certificates for all individuals applying
- Applicant’s ID: California Driver’s License or Matricula Consular Mexicana
- Social Security Cards for everyone who is applying for coverage or ITIN
- If Pregnant, proof of pregnancy must be provided